As 2015 comes to a close we revisit the year’s most-read blog posts on ImmigrationImpact.com. The top 10 posts include analysis of the presidential candidate’s immigration policy positions, developments on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), as well as the ongoing legal battle around President Obama’s executive actions. It also includes posts on the contributions of immigrants and highlights our work to hold the government accountable in its treatments of noncitizens.
The top 10 most-read immigration stories for 2015 include:
- Bernie Sanders’ Immigration Policy Track Record
- The DACA Renewal Process: Everything You Need to Know
- U.S. Settles With 4-Year-Old U.S. Citizen They Wrongfully Deported
- Setting the Record Straight on the Leaked Government Memo on Work Authorization
- The Cost of Citizenship is a Barrier for Some Immigrants
- How Much Do Undocumented Immigrants Pay in Taxes?
- Five Things to Know About the Texas Court Decision on Immigration Action
- After Earthquake in Nepal, Bill Introduced to Grant Temporary Protected Status to Nepalese Nationals
- Five Things We Know About Jeb Bush’s Views on Immigration
- The Court Decision on Deferred Action Everyone Should Be Talking About
FILED UNDER: Election 2016, featured, undocumented immigration