If you have comments, questions or blog suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
As an immigration policy blog, we are not able to provide legal advice. Here are some resources that may be able to help you:
- If you need an immigration lawyer, try the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- You may also find free legal service providers through the Department of Justice Pro Bono Site.
- You can also try www.lawhelp.org.
- The American Bar Association also has an Immigration Legal Service Providers Directory:
- ACLU Foundation Immigrants’ Rights Project has an Immigrant Services Directory: A National Guide of Service Providers
If you need information about the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, you may find what you need at We Own the Dream.
The American Immigration Council and Immigration Impact are not familiar with the legal services providers on these lists and cannot guarantee their services or that they will be able to assist you. However, we know others have found it to be useful.
Good luck, and thanks for reading!